A hub for barefoot bohemians and glamorous goddesses, Tulum is a Mayan hideaway that perfectly distills the gypset lifestyle. An off-grid escape for nomadic creatives, it is a playground for spirituality and community. This tiny, idyllic eight-mile strip of sand on Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula is tucked between a tropical jungle, Mayan ruins, and the Sian Ka’an biosphere: It’s a heady vortex. Tulum’s isolated and breathtakingly beautiful environment also makes it the perfect place for those craving a deeper connection with themselves, others, and nature. Seekers (sun, spiritual, and otherwise) pilgrimage to this beach settlement in droves to join this avant-garde template for a new bohemian lifestyle that prioritizes healing, eco-friendly practices, and organic cuisine. The boho-chic crowd’s home away from home, Tulum is a rare and successful modern experiment in both consciousness and sophistication, bolstered by its down-to-earth hotels, mesmerizing cenotes, and lush backdrop.
- W10 x D1 x H13 in | Weight 6lbs
- W25 x D3 x H33 cm | Weight 3kgs
- 280 pages
- Over 200 illustrations
- English language
- Linen Hardcover
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.