Presenting the "Moon Jar Table Lamp" by Eichholtz, a modern marvel inspired by a Korean moon jar made in the second half of the 18th century during the Joseon dynasty (1392–1910). Our interpretation reimagines The Met's striking porcelain vessel, named for its lunar form, with a sand- and brushed-brass finish and a handmade linen-mix shade from the Netherlands. Standing at 40.16 inches in height with a 31.10 inches maximum width, this sophisticated table lamp is a fusion of historical and contemporary style, and casts a warm, enchanting glow that enriches any space.
The Table Lamp Moon Jar is inspired by an 18th-century Korean porcelain moon jar—named for its softly curved form and milky-white color—in the collection of The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. Moon jars, which were popular in the 18th and 19th centuries during the Joseon dynasty (1392–1910), were typically crafted in two halves and then joined by hand. The moon jar that inspired this lamp has in some spots turned a light peachycolor as part of the firing process. These imperfections recall the beauty of nature. The Table Lamp Moon Jar has a sand finish with brushed-brass detailing and a linen-mix shade handcrafted in the Netherlands.
- W17 - 31 x H40 in | Weight 26lbs
- W45 - 79 x H102 cm | Weight 12kgs
- Materials | Linen, Ceramic, Steel
- 1 Bulb (not incl.): Max. 40W - E26 - 110 Volt
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.