Add a retro feel to your décor with this appealing photograph of a pretty woman with a pair of skis on an alpine slope, a picture taken by fashion photographer Eugene Vernier for the Vogue issue of November 1966. This reproduction comes in a white frame with clear glass.
- W27 x D2 x H33 in | Weight 13lbs
- W68 x D4 x H83 cm | Weight 6kgs
- Materials | Pinewood, Wood, Glass, Paper
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.