Surf mecca, tropical paradise, bamboo architecture hub, “Island of the Gods”—Bali contains multitudes. The magnetism of this Indonesian island is unmatched, drawing millions of visitors each year. With a balance of spiritual meditation and indulgent amusement, there is an energy in Bali that defies the stereotype of a serene oasis. The local culture permeates daily life and encounters offerings, temples, and ceremonies at every corner. On the other hand, Bali also provides luxury beachside resorts and wild nightlife.
With black sand beaches, dramatic volcanos, and countless waterfalls, the natural abundance found in Bali is inspiring. The plethora of bamboo on the island encouraged the development of bamboo architecture which is now widespread. Cliffside villas, endless rice terraces, and the lively surfing community come together to create a vibrant portrait of Bali, complete with the kindness and warmth of its people.
- W10 x D2 x H13 in | Weight 4lbs
- W25 x D5 x H33 cm | Weight 2kgs
- 312 pages
- Over 200 illustrations
- English language
- Linen Hardcover
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.