Introducing the "Chair Manhattan" by Eichholtz, a true embodiment of elegance inspired by the captivating silhouettes and rich colors of the MET's grand hall. This chair offers an extraordinary level of comfort with its extra soft seating, making it the perfect retreat. Adorned in Hunt Chenille Taupe upholstery with a sleek black base, it harmonizes beautifully with any decor. With dimensions of 46.46 inches in width, 46.06 inches in depth, and 30.31 inches in height, it strikes a balance of style and comfort. The Chair Manhattan is a part of our Metropolitan Collection, a range that sets the stage for The Met x Eichholtz collaboration. These timeless furnishings transform your home into an elegant canvas, ideal for showcasing your personal art collection from various eras and cultures across the globe.
With The Metropolitan Museum of Art and New York City as sources of inspiration, the Chair Manhattan takes its design cues from the grandeur and color palette of the Museum’s Great Hall. Presented in a luxurious Hunt Chenille Taupe, the chair’s generous proportions and clean lines speak to the building’s scale, and also draws inspiration from the Museum’s many artworks and objects. The new The Met x Eichholtz collection likewise looks to the city’s iconic skyline, capturing the artistic and dynamic spirit of Manhattan.
- W46 x D46 x H30 in | Weight 106lbs
- W118 x D117 x H77 cm | Weight 48kgs
- Seat Dimension: D24 x H17 in | D60 x H44 cm
- Armrest Heights: 24 in | 60 cm
- Upholstery | Chenille
- Hunt Chenille taupe
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.