Elevate your space with the "Wall Object Acanthus Scroll," a remarkable piece that takes inspiration from the grand columns of the Met's Grand Hall. Crafted with meticulous artistry, this sand-finished work of art measures L. 84 cm, W. 51 cm, and has a depth of 36 cm. As part of the exclusive The Met x Eichholtz collection, it captures the essence of classical architecture, making it an iconic addition to your interior decor.
With The Metropolitan Museum of Art and New York City as sources of inspiration, the Wall Object Acanthus Scroll takes its design cues from the grandeur and detailing of the columns found in the Museum’s Great Hall as well as the many artworks and objects in The Met collection. Presented in an elegant sand finish, the decorative wall piece looks to The Met’s Beaux-Arts facade and entryway, designed by the architect and Museum trustee Richard Morris Hunt. The new collection also looks at the city’s iconic skyline, capturing the artistic and dynamic spirit of Manhattan.
- W20 x D14 x H33 in | Weight 33lbs
- W51 x D36 x H84 cm | Weight 15kgs
- Materials | Marble,Fiber glass
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.