Introducing the magnificent "Coffee Table Florence" by Eichholtz, a travertine masterpiece inspired by a medieval Catalan column shaft dating to around 1130–40. With strong lines and timeless allure, this table showcases the beauty of natural travertine; each piece boasts a unique color and texture. Measuring 100 cm. in diameter, the round tabletop exudes elegance, while its 34-cm. height adds a regal touch. Elevate your dining experience with a note of medieval beauty, and embrace the harmonious blend of nature and sophistication with the "Florence Coffee Table."
The Coffee Table Florence takes its design cues from a Catalan column shaft (ca. 1130–40) at The Cloisters, The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s location devoted to the art and architecture of the Middle Ages. The marble-and-stone column shaft, made in present-day France, stands in the Cuxa Cloister, which has been recreated with fragments of the 12th- century Benedictine monastery of Saint-Michel-de-Cuxa. The Coffee Table Florence takes on the serene, simple form of the Museum’s column shaft, and is carefully reimagined as an elegant travertine table.
- Dia39 x H13 in | Weight 174lbs
- Dia100 x H34 cm | Weight 79kgs
- Materials | Travertine
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.