Introducing the "Column Lucca" by Eichholtz, an exquisite piece inspired by the timeless elegance of the columns showcased at The Metropolitan Museum. Available in both Medium and Large sizes, and featuring various finishes, this column is expertly crafted from natural travertine, with each piece boasting its unique color and texture. Measuring 30 cm in length, 30 cm in width, and 120 cm in height, it provides an elegant platform to showcase your most treasured items. Elevate your decor with this perfect addition from the exclusive The Met x Eichholtz collection.
The Column Lucca is inspired by a set of six marble columns crafted in Granada, Spain, between 1350–1400 and now in the collection of The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. The columns originally belonged to the Alhambra, the famed royal palace-city in Granada meaning “the red one,” after the red clay of its construction. The narrow columns are characteristic of the Nasrid dynasty’s (1232–1492) architectural style, and would have ornamented outdoor courtyards between palaces. The Column Lucca, crafted in a warm, natural travertine, becomes a museum-style plinth for presentation.
- W12 x D12 x H47 in | Weight 125lbs
- W30 x D30 x H120 cm | Weight 57kgs
- Material | Travertine
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.