Introducing the "Column Grant" by Eichholtz, a stately addition to our collection, inspired by timeless architectural elements. Crafted from rich natural oak veneer, this column stands at an impressive 121 cm in height, with dimensions of 40 cm in length and 40 cm in width. Its robust presence makes it perfect for displaying sculptures, vases, or other cherished decor items. Explore the exclusive The Met x Eichholtz collection and enhance your interior with classical beauty.
The Column Grant is inspired by a set of six marble columns crafted in Granada, Spain, between 1350–1400 and now in the collection of The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. The columns originally belonged to the Alhambra, the famed royal palace-city in Granada meaning “the red one,” after the red clay of its construction. The narrow columns are characteristic of the Nasrid dynasty’s (1232–1492) architectural style, and would have ornamented outdoor courtyards between palaces. The Column Grant, crafted in a warm natural oak veneer becomes a museum-style plinth for presentation.
- W16 x D16 x H47 in | Weight 60lbs
- W40 x D40 x H120 cm | Weight 27kgs
- Materials | Oak wood, Oak veneer
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.