Introducing the "Dresser Metropolitan" in a grand size. Measuring 220.5 cm in width, 50.5 cm in depth, and 70 cm in height, this piece complements the Metropolitan series by Eichholtz. Inspired by the grand steps of the MET museum, it features clear lines and a natural oak veneer finish, seamlessly blending into classic and contemporary decor. This dresser is part of the collaborative The Met x Eichholtz collection, providing a sophisticated backdrop for your art collection and enhancing your home with timeless elegance.
With influences from The Metropolitan Museum of Art and New York City, the Dresser Metropolitan takes its design cues from The Met’s instantly recognizable architecture and the iconic steps leading up to the Museum. Presented in a natural oak veneer, the cabinet recalls the scale and grandeur of The Met’s Beaux-Arts entryway and Great Hall, as well as the Museum’s many artworks and objects and the way in which they’re presented. The collection also looks to the city’s iconic skyline, capturing its artistic and dynamic spirit.
- W87 x D20 x H28 in | Weight 265lbs
- W221 x D51 x H70 cm | Weight 120kgs
- Materials | Oak Veneer
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.