Behold the "Console Table Matthias", an icon within The Met x Eichholtz collection. With its antique gold finish and stunning green marble, this handcrafted masterpiece boasts a unique character, with each piece displaying distinct variations. Inspired by Matthias Lock's designs, it features intricate details like shell motifs, classical masks, lion's paws, and rich acanthus leaves. The water gilding adds a touch of brilliance, making it a timeless addition to your home.
The Console Table Matthias is inspired by a pair of magnificently ornate British Console tables (ca. 1740) thought to be influenced by an unfinished drawing by the designer and carver Matthias Lock (British, ca. 1710–ca. 1765). The Met’s tables, made from carved and gilded pine with a modern scagliola top of fine plaster, feature details such as large shell motifs, classical masks, lion's paws, curling acanthus leaves, and a running Vitruvian scroll, typical of the British version of the French Rococo style. The Console Table Matthias is a faithful reproduction crafted in an antiqued gold finish with an elegant green marble top.
- W71 x D32 x H36 in | Weight 309lbs
- W180 x D82 x H91 cm | Weight 140kgs
- Table Top | Marble
- Legs | Mahogany wood
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.