Elevate your decor with the "Mirror Rococo," an exquisite reflection of British culture and craftsmanship. Inspired by The Met, this mirror boasts an antique gold finish and antique mirror glass. Its hand-carved frame showcases meticulous artistry. Measuring L. 160 cm, W. 91 cm, and D. 7 cm, it adds a touch of timeless elegance to any space. Crafted in London, it embodies the essence of British heritage and artistic excellence.
The Mirror Rococo is inspired by an exquisite hand-carved and gilded pine Baroque mirror at The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. The original elaborate frame, which was designed and created by Gould, William & Son in London in between 1750 - 1760 shows the ornamental and theatrical style that was prevalent during those years which used a stylized version of the acanthus leaf and scrolls as reoccurring motifs. The Mirror Rococo takes on those same decorative design principles and is presented in an elegant antique gold finish frame with an antique-style mirrored glass.
- W36 x D63 x H3 in | Weight 55lbs
- W91 x D160 x H7 cm | Weight 25kgs
- Material | Mirror glass, Metal
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.