Print The Great Hall is a set of two original black-and-white photographs detailing the elegant Beaux-Arts architecture of The Met Fifth Avenue facade and Great Hall, which opened to the public in 1902. It was designed by the architect Richard Morris Hunt, who was also a founding trustee of the Museum. These beautifully printed images are elegantly framed in a grey wooden frame with glass.
- W33 x D3 x H33 in | Weight 27lbs
- W83 x D7 x H83 cm | Weight 12kgs
- Materials | Wood, Glass
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.