Presenting the "Sofa Belvedere" by Eichholtz, a masterpiece of classical French inspiration, graced with opulent elegance. Draped in rich copper velvet with a luxurious skirted design, it captures the essence of timeless sophistication. Measuring 101.57 inches in width, 38.58 inches in depth, and 28.35 inches in height, it offers both style and comfort. The Sofa Belvedere stands as a testament to the fusion of classic and contemporary design. As part of our Metropolitan Collection, it sets the stage for The Met x Eichholtz collaboration, creating a sophisticated backdrop for your personal art collection spanning centuries and cultures from around the world, in the comfort of your own home.
With influences from The Metropolitan Museum of Art and New York City, the Sofa Belvedere takes its design cues from classic French style mixed effortlessly with an eclectic and luxurious Uptown aesthetic. Presented in an opulent Wrey Velvet Copper, the sofa’s flared, high-sided arms; deep, upholstered base; and generous proportions recall the grandeur of The Met’s architecture, the Great Hall, and its world-famous steps, as well as the Museum’s many artworks and objects. Our collection also looks to the city’s iconic skyline, capturing the artistic and dynamic spirit of Manhattan.
- W102 x D39 x H28 in | Weight 165lbs
- W258 x D98 x H72 cm | Weight 75kgs
- Seat Dimension: D26 x H17 in | D67 x H42 cm
- Armrest Heights: 28 in | 72 cm
- Upholstery | Velvet
- Wrey copper velvet
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.