The "Cabinet Gallery" is a masterful fusion of museum-inspired design and contemporary elegance. This refined display cabinet, measuring 135.5 cm in width, 64 cm in depth, and 200 cm in height, is crafted from exquisite black veneer and clear glass. As part of The Met x Eichholtz collaboration, it captures the essence of the Metropolitan Collection, offering a sophisticated backdrop to showcase your cherished artifacts. Elevate your home with this timeless piece that transforms your space into a gallery of artistry from around the globe.
With influences from The Metropolitan Museum of Art and New York City, the Cabinet Gallery takes its design cues from the elegant display cabinetry found throughout the Museum. Presented in a black veneer with clear glass doors, the cabinet recalls the sophisticated styling of The Met’s architecture, its Great Hall, and the world-famous steps. It draws inspiration, too, from the Museum’s many artworks and objects and the ways in which they’re presented. The collection also looks at the city’s iconic skyline, capturing its artistic and dynamic spirit.
- W53 x D25 x H79 in | Weight 225lbs
- W136 x D64 x H200 cm | Weight 102kgs
- Materials | Mindi wood, Steel, Glass
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.