Introducing the "Coffee Table Acanthus", a true masterpiece inspired by the classical Corinthian style and crafted from exquisite white marble. This handcrafted marvel, measuring L. 65.5 cm, W. 65.5 cm, and H. 46 cm, replicates the timeless beauty of a capital adorned with intricate acanthus leaves. As a handcrafted marble object, each piece boasts unique variations in color and veining. Elevate your living space with this homage to classical artistry and the elegance of the ancient world.
The Coffee Table Acanthus is inspired by a 4th-century marble capital with acanthus leaves at The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. The beautifully carved capital, said to be from the Egyptian city of Bubastis, is carved in the classical Corinthian style. The Coffee Table Acanthus follows the decorative form of the Museum’s capital but has been finished with a smooth surface to enable it to be a table. Each piece has been handcrafted in white marble.
- W26 x D26 x H18 in | Weight 364lbs
- W66 x D66 x H46 cm | Weight 165kgs
- Material | Marble
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.