This gorgeous picture was taken for Vogue in July 1956, by Australian photographer Laurence Le Guay. Throughout the 1950s and 1960s Le Guay was a significant international, and Sydney's leading, fashion photographer, rivalling Athol Shmith in Melbourne. This reproduction is framed in a white wooden frame with clear glass.
- W33 x D3 x H33 in | Weight 18lbs
- W85 x D6 x H85 cm | Weight 8kgs
- Materials | Wood, Glass
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.