Behold the "Coffee Table Lioness" by Eichholtz, an ode to a French tripod table (ca. 1815–25) in The Met's European Sculpture and Decorative Arts collection. Exuding sophistication, the bronze portal finish on this contemporary interpretation perfectly complements the bevelled glass tabletop, which is cut and polished at an angle for a refined look. With measurements of 96 cm. in diameter x 36.5 cm in height, this exquisite piece adds timeless allure and artistic charm. Elevate your decor with the regal presence of the "Lioness Coffee Table."
The Coffee Table Lioness takes its design direction from a French tripod table in the collection of The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. The table, crafted in wood and gilt bronze with a mosaic surface, dates to around 1815–25, and features exquisitely ornate winged-lion legs and flora and fauna detailing. The top depicts a quartet of birds drinking from a golden bowl and features a fret trim. The Coffee Table Lioness takes on the silhouette of the Museum’s table, with tripod legs in a bronze finish and the elegant simplicity of a clear glass tabletop.
- Dia38 x H14 in | Weight 52lbs
- Dia96 x H37 cm | Weight 24kgs
- Table Top | Glass
- Base | Cast Aluminium
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.