Introducing the "Park Dining Chair" from our Metropolitan Collection, where contemporary comfort meets timeless design. Crafted with clean lines, it's the essence of modern luxury. Upholstered in the exquisite Palmer Beige fabric, this chair adds an air of sophistication to any dining space. As part of our Metropolitan Collection, it creates a sophisticated backdrop for The Met x Eichholtz collaboration, offering the essentials for an artistic home. Elevate your dining experience with this timeless masterpiece, a sumptuous accent for your home.
With influences from The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City, the Dining Chair Park takes its design cues from an eclectic and luxurious Uptown aesthetic. Presented in an ultra-soft Palmer Beige and with crafted black legs, the chair’s elegant form, clean lines, and generous proportions recall the grandeur of The Met’s architecture, from the Great Hall to its world-famous steps, and draws inspiration from the Museum’s many artworks and objects. The Met x Eichholtz collection also looks to the city’s iconic skyline, capturing the artistic and dynamic spirit of Manhattan.
- W24 x D24 x H32 in | Weight 22lbs
- W62 x D61 x H80 cm | Weight 10kgs
- Seat Dimension: D19 x H18 in | D47 x H46 cm
- Arm Height: 26 in | 66 cm
- Upholstery | Fabric
- Palmer beige
- Legs | Metal
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $499.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.